Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess who's back

Well, I'm back in Pune. In fact I have been for a couple days but before you think I've been holding out on you, don't worry- I've been distracted by illness and paper-writing. And who wants to write a blog when they're writing a paper? No offense but...one can only have so much writing in one day.


The good news is that I locked myself in a coffee shop today for a period of seven hours and got a lot done. The bad news is that I leave India tomorrow and I still have a lot of packing and writing to do. 


So I'll update the blog about my trip in FULL as soon as Saturday rolls around- I'll be in Singapore then, mind you. After that I'll find myself in Thailand and Hong Kong so you best stay along for the ride! I'm betting it'll be a fun one. I would leave you with a picture but, as we all know too well, the internet is just too awful here to support those kind of shenanigans. 


Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment